Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Been a While

I assumed that as I got closer to the wedding, I'd be posting more.  Boy, am I wrong.  There are not enough hours in the day for all that still needs to be done.

Last night, I had a mini-crisis.  I had been trying to get a hold of our DJ for a long time.  In our contract, it said we were supposed to have a consultation 2-3 months ahead of time, but I never got a call.  So I emailed him.  Then, after a week with no response, I called and left a message.  By the time last night came around, I was a bit panicked.  I called one of my bridesmaids who has an awesome (though I'm sure very expensive) DJ.  She gmail chatted him, and he knows my DJ.  I don't know if she did something or if everything fell together, but his company called me twice today and emailed me.  I was able to cover all of the things that were making me worried (particularly pronunciation of names).  At least that got done.

Tomorrow, I am proctoring the ACTs and I have to talk to the reception place to get table counts.  Sunday, the cat we've been taking care of for two months will be going home.  On the 12th, I teach, and on the 13th, the students start their exams.  On the 14th, my future sister- and brother-in-law and nephew fly in.  On the 15th, my maid-of-honor flies in.  We have to figure out if we have enough decorations and get together last minute things.  On the 16th, I have to clean the church and (if I remember correctly) it is the day of my bachelorette party.  The 17th is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  On the 18th, I get married.  Holy cow.  The day is almost here!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're one busy woman! Hang in there and it'll all be over soon. :)

    ReplyDelete