Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 - An Overview

January
  • We started practicing natural family planning
  • We worked hard to eat more sustainably
February
  • I had serious depression following hormonal contraceptive withdrawl
March
  • I started plants for the garden
April
  • We remodeled our bedroom after discovering our walls were full of mold
  • *B* worked at my school for six weeks
May
  • We saw Prairie Home Companion live for the second time
June
  • We traveled to Oklahoma/Texas
  • *B* performed my best friend's wedding
  • We kayaked on the Shenandoah River
  • I went to a conference in Tennessee
July
  • I started the couch to 5k running program
  • We got rid of television
  • *B* and I started paying off debt
August
  • The garden was just about a bust, other than tomatoes and peas
  • We experienced a magnitude 5.8 earthquake while teaching
September
  • I officially lost 35 pounds
  • *B* and I paid $5000 off of our debts
  • I got pregnant!
October
  • I ran my first 5k ever in good time
  • I slept - a lot
November
  • I slept - a lot more
  • I turned 26
 December
  • I got my energy back when I hit the second trimester
  • I restarted my blog :o)

This list is a little more sparse than last year, but it's been a good year.  Have a happy and safe new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment