Sunday, September 26, 2010

Unbelieveable

The recent changes that have taken place in my house are simply amazing.  I even find it hard to believe from time to time.  But it's true - my house is clean and enjoyable, and has been that way for several days.  I have far less guilt about our living conditions.  It either used to be perpetually messy, or *B* would clean it after a hard day's work.  I can now say that we've done a good job cleaning together (with me doing a more than fair amount of the work).

We got some very inexpensive, festive pumpkins for the fall season.  Wicket liked them so much she decided to look at them while she inhabited our charity clothing basket.  The clothes were put in a box with *B*'s old toys and will be donated tomorrow morning.

The living room is tidy and vacuumed.  The windows are open so that fresh air can come in.  The fans are to keep up the circulation of air.  

The kitchen floor was swept and mopped today.  I cleaned out the fridge a few days ago.  All of the dishes are caught up, and tomorrow's dinner is ready for the stove top.  

Even the cats approve!  Well, as much as they ever do...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for you! I don't know why it's so hard to stay on top of everything, but it is. I hope my house looks as clean as yours tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete