Sunday, October 10, 2010

And Breathe...

I'm doing much better now.  I did quit my job, so I'll have my last day this Wednesday.  That takes a lot off my mind.  My dress fitting was today, and everything will work out just fine.  She's taking two inches of material out of the back.  And I was worried it wouldn't fit!  Updated photos with my veil and all:




That's with everything but my necklace - shoes, unders, and all.  Not half bad if I do say so myself :o)  The day is coming soon.  I've got two months and eight days to go.  I know it's going to fly by.

Tomorrow is the florist, the last thing I'll have to do for the wedding for another month or so.  Finally, a break!

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I hope you have a nice little break. You deserve one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a wedding dress with some color in it. I looked at a dress similar to yours but ended up getting one with a colored sash. Looks great and breaks up all the white. best of luck with all the planning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm looking forward to it.

    I actually got my dress because another girl was trying it on. I liked the way it looked, so I asked if I could try it on after her :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a stunning dress. you'll look like a princess. And i certainly wouldn't worry about losing any weight -- skinny girls can't carry off wedding dresses like girls with a bit of a bust and hips can. After all, these dresses were designed in the days when voluptuous women were fashionable. You'll look fabulous. I can't wait to see your post about flowers -- you'll have lots of red in there, I expect?

    ReplyDelete