Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple Pleasure Thursday

My simple pleasure for today is being even-keeled.  My experiment went better than I can hope, and I can safely say that I am much happier for it.

I also decided that I will post what I'm thankful for on Simple Pleasure Thursday for the month of November.  This week, I'm thankful for being blessed in a down economy. We have good jobs, a house, reliable transportation, and good health care.  I always take time to thank God for these things.  Rather than focus on what we don't have this week, I'm focusing on being thankful for all the gifts we do have.  I'm working the "use it up, wear it out, make do, or do without" mantra right now.  If I can survive it a week, maybe I can work it long term, which would be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment