Monday, November 29, 2010

Time is Flying

Today, I turn twenty-five years old.  I can't believe it.  Though my life is not exactly what I imagined at 15 (it was an unrealistic expectation that required mutually exclusive scenarios), I'm very happy with where I am.  I have a wonderful fiance, a house, two cats, a family who loves me, and caring friends.  There's not a whole lot more I could ask for at this point in my life.

As fast as the years fly by, the days are going even faster.  I am getting married in 19 days.  I still have a fair amount to do.  I still have to:
  • clean up the house
  • decorate for Christmas
  • buy and wrap bridal party gifts
  • buy and wrap Christmas gifts
  • send thank you cards
  • call the lady about making a quilt from my dress
  • tag and tie wedding favors
  • give a final count to the reception place
  • call/email DJ and photographer
  • call the church's coordinator to make sure we can fit a unity candle in the ceremony
  • clean the church the week of the wedding
  • figure out how to keep people from seeing me before I walk down the aisle
  • pick up my dress
  • pick up the flowers
  • breathe
We're coming down to the wire!

No comments:

Post a Comment