Friday, August 28, 2009

Such a Long Week

I am SO thankful this week is over! Don't get me wrong, I love my job. It feels great to interact with young people and feel like you're making a difference in their lives. But my voice is almost gone, my feet are killing me, and I'm seriously lacking sleep. Sweet weekends. Over the summer, when I had practically no responsibilities, I missed looking forward to certain days. I missed having something to do. I start my last certification class in two weeks. I've been ignoring the fact that I will be losing my Saturdays here shortly. But I owe it to my students to learn as much as I can in order to better teach them.

I've quit whining about housing for a little while for two reasons. Number one - whining doesn't make it better. Number two - it's no longer a short sale! With a little luck (and some help from the big guy upstairs), we'll close by September 18th. That's only three weeks! I'm thrilled. I just hope we don't get hung up at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment