Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back to School

Tomorrow is my first day back to work.  Summer has absolutely flown by.  I know that once school starts, the wedding will be on top of me before I know it.  I tried to get everything done this summer that I could.  Between working my full time teaching job (though before the kids come), working my night time tutoring job (my last week), and driving for 24 hours in a three day time frame for a friend's wedding this weekend, I'm so nervous for just this week!  I know I'll survive, but how will I do it!?  I need to focus in, one day at a time, and just hope for the best.  It doesn't help that I've had a sudden attack of super low self-esteem.  I just keep telling myself that I will look fine at the wedding.  In two weeks, I've lost just over 5 lbs - a very healthy loss.  Four months ~ 16 weeks ~ 20 pound loss possible.  We shall see.

Breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment