Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's Here!

It's finally here.  I've been waiting about 2 months for this day.  I have my dress!


This is the front.  I'm apparently not allowed to hold my cats in the next three and a half months, as evidenced by a large cat scratch on my chest.

And this is the back.  It's wrinkled, but I was told the seamstress could steam it out.  I bought the dress a size too small in June, and I vowed to get into it.  The dress is now too big!  And I have only lost 5 lbs.  I had lost more, but Indiana killed me.

For the wedding, I'm fairly certain my hair will be in some form of french twist concoction.  I also have a lovely veil, not pictured here.

Left to do to look good in my wedding dress: get skin under control, work out more (arms and neck are trouble spots), and get a longer chain for the gorgeous snowflake necklace my mother bought me.

112 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment