Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An Experiment with Good Results

Last night, I sucked up my pride and doubt and prayed for help with our mortgage problems. It felt really good, very calming. Be it intervention or coincidence, we actually got a mortgage today (I think) from someone new. We will go tomorrow to sign papers and actually figure out what's going on. I'm really hoping we can still move in on or before June 16th. We have only one more week here. We are not NEARLY packed yet. Tomorrow I plan to:
  • Finish reading and homework
  • Pack the bedroom and leftover DVDs
  • Pack the kitchen
  • Meet with the mortgage guy
  • Pick up Serena from Barnes and Noble
  • TRY to enjoy class
I love my cat. She's being uncharacteristically nice tonight. She's a purr-er, loving all over me. I don't know what got into her, but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment