Saturday, June 20, 2009

Not Again!

As alluded to earlier, *B* and I are buying a house together. We have talked about how we're going to get engaged when we can afford it. I really don't want to be too anxious and pushy about it. He was the one who brought it up. But we have these times where we talk about it all the time, and times when we don't talk about it at all. One thing we determined was that he'd ask my dad far in advance because a) my dad was looking forward to being asked and b) I didn't anyone to know before I did. Today, he mentioned talking to my dad soon. Now I'm anxious again! I know it's because I want to be engaged to him, not just because I want to be engaged. I had just made it to the point where I wasn't thinking/obsessing over it so much. I want to be at the stage where I've stopped thinking about it and don't expect it. But now I'm starting over again! Ugh, I'm babbling...

No comments:

Post a Comment