Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ugh...Just ugh...

I feel so awful. I've had massive headaches all over for the past two days. My heart has been going haywire. I know some of it's stress, but I'm worried that some of it is my anxiety meds. I have to call the doctor first thing in the morning.

As expected, I blew off all ideas of eating healthy today. I really just need to survive this move. We took a bunch of stuff over today. I can't believe how much is still here. I don't know how we're going to fit everything in.

I'm now kind of freaking out about how I'm going to pay for school. I was supposed to fix my tax return when we got the house, and try to get financial aid. Because we aren't getting the house yet, that really changes all my plans. All I can do is hope everything will work out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment