Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oops...

So last night I was full of all sorts of great ideas that I wanted to blog about. After three or four sentences, I apparently passed out right on my laptop! I guess I was tired...

Tonight, there was a huge sale at our local Martin's grocery store. I must say, I love Martin's. They have little scanners so that you can scan your food as you pick it up. That way, you can bag it yourself, and save time in line. I picked up 12 large cans each of corn kernels and green beans for half off. Total, we spent $120 on groceries worth $170. It should last us a good month, plus some for our food storage.

Our three month supply is now up to 9 cans of yams, 12 cans of corn, and 12 cans of green beans. A modest start, to be sure, but it's a start nonetheless.

I need to figure out a cleaning schedule for the house. It's hard to start one because I can't find any of my supplies yet. This weekend, I'm hitting the boxes hard. I'm hopeful that I can come up with or find a cleaning schedule that I can implement ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment