Thursday, September 3, 2009

Randomness

We had our house inspection today - all was well! All we have to do now is get approved finally and then we can close. I just wish I knew it would all work out. If all goes as planned, we move in 15 days. I'll be praying for it!

I'm afraid that I'm burning myself out on preparedness. While I'm excited about building up my three month supply, I'm losing momentum right at the end of my 72-hour kit building project! I think I feel like I'm kind of crazy for planning this much. It's mostly because I live in an area where we don't have hurricanes, tornadoes, forest fires, earthquakes, or blizzards that last more than a day. In my lifetime, we've never lost power for more than a day, we've never been evacuated, we've never had any real "problems."

Tomorrow, we have a half day to talk about summer reading books, then I get out early - 12:15! And because of Labor Day, I've got off Monday, too. So in effect, I have a 3.5 day weekend. Woo hoo! It is a packed weekend, though, because I've got a haircut tomorrow, renn fest Saturday, and a trip to my mom's new house on Sunday or Monday. Somewhere within all of this I need to rest and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment