Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Can See the Light

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  I have nine more days at one of my jobs, and one of those days is a trip to a local amusement park.  After Monday, July 26th, I'm back to one job at a time.  That is, until school starts back up three weeks later.  When I started my second job, they asked if I could stay on through the school year.  I said I thought I could.  I'm really not sure if I can keep up a 12 hour a day schedule.  But I think I'm going to try as long as I hold out.

When I told my grandmother that I was working two jobs this summer, she told me that I was going to get sick.  Nah, I thought, I'll be fine.  It's 95 degrees out.  Who gets sick in the middle of summer?  Wouldn't you know it, two days ago my throat started hurting, yesterday I got migraines, and today I'm stuffed up like I've been playing in the rain in January.

That being said, as soon as I get a chance to breathe (literally and figuratively), I promise an awesome pantry post.  Hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment