Thursday, July 1, 2010

Simple Pleasure Thursday

My simple pleasure for today is having time to think. For the last few days, I've been able to think through a bunch of things I've been putting off, specifically when it comes to marriage, religion, and getting my life on track. I'm still trying to figure out how to organize my thoughts in such a way that I can untangle the knots in my mind for good and not have to backtrack each time. I do fear, though, that time to think will be a bygone simple pleasure. Tomorrow, I start my second job. We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. A pleasure indeed! There is so much to be grateful in a bit of time for quiet, solitary reflection. I have a hard time with the quiet part around my house lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things to do...is think. I let my mind wonder and find it's way through to the other side. It's not something I get to do as often as I like, but this past weekend I went to a quiet little restaurant and sat for about 2 hours...just thinking.

    Blessings,
    Kimberlynn

    ReplyDelete