Friday, July 17, 2009

Bittersweet News

At 9 am, I got a phone call demanding my transcripts and a copy of my diploma. I drove an hour to school, paid for the transcript, and sent it, all hyped up to get finished and close on the house. Soon after, we found out that we were denied for the loan for a third time. This denial means that we will not be getting the house at all. We've decided to live with *B*'s parents for a couple of months until we can afford to move somewhere else. It's both very stress relieving and very stressful to not have a house again.

I went out with my mom, *B*'s mom, and her friend tonight. We all got haircuts and highlights. Then, we went out to Applebee's and got a few drinks. It was a really good time. It wasn't until I fell across some real estate websites that I started to get depressed again. It feels like we'll never get a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment