Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So It Goes

I've been up and down all day today. This morning *B* and I went to a financial planner, my insurance agent. He pretty much told me we're a little bit screwed when it comes to finding a house. We're going to keep our eyes open, but I don't have to kill myself looking. Again, my dad offered for us to move into his house when he moves down south. I haven't said yes, but I haven't said no either. It really upsets me to think that we could be with his parents for our birthdays, anniversary, Thanksgiving, and worst of all, Christmas.

Last night, I dreamed that I started school already. I had plans ready, but none of the materials for the lessons. We had to go to some kind of gathering (fire drill or assembly), and I wet myself and hoped no one else noticed. I wonder what that means.

One of my favorite shows right now is "You Are What You Eat" on BBC America. I just watched tonight and realized that the majority of the food I ate today was really bad for me and that I need to take better care of myself. So right now I'm chilling out, watching "18 Kids and Counting," planning for living a much less stressful life. All told though, I only ate 2160 calories today, and had 15.9 grams of fiber. For feeling like a pig, I did pretty well!

1 comment:

  1. It's been over three years since I taught school and I still have dreams about it!

    I need to eat healthier, too. I've been eating so much frozen/fake stuff lately. And ice cream!

    ReplyDelete