Monday, July 20, 2009

Why Can't I Write Anymore?

I used to be really excited to hop onto my laptop and churn out a post. For the last week, I haven't been able to write much of anything.

We submitted our withdrawal of contract today. Once we get our good faith deposit back, we'll never have to think of that house again.

I have bug bites all up my legs and arms from sitting outside on Saturday. I'm going crazy! I just can't stop itching.

I've been reading Loving Frank by Nancy Horan. So far, it's really good. I'm 2/3 of the way through, and I've only had it two days. I'll probably finish it tonight. Tomorrow, I'll give a thorough report.

I'm really hoping to get a jump on my emergency bag tomorrow. The hardest thing I've had a problem getting together - a change of clothes. Should I pack for warm or cold weather? *B* is packing zip-off pants, but I am not so lucky. Tank tops and long sleeve t-shirts perhaps??

No comments:

Post a Comment