Friday, April 30, 2010

So Blessed

A fellow science teacher runs an environmental science course. Every year, near the end of the year, they visit the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. For the second year, I've been invited to chaperone the trip. It is the highlight of my year. This year, though, we got to take a motorboat out into the bay:
The shoreline
Isn't it gorgeous?

The headquarters of CBF. It was the world's most green building when it was built in 2000.
Where I ate lunch!!!
After the motorboat, we got to canoe in a backwater creek. Of course, I couldn't take nearly as many pictures there. But they are gorgeous as well!

I couldn't post a whole lot of pictures on here because many of them had school kids in them. Trust me when I say it couldn't have been a better day for a field trip.

I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment