Monday, March 29, 2010

DC Trip!

*B* and I, after watching National Treasure for the last two days, have decided to take a DC trip on Friday! I'm so excited. Though we've lived nearby all our lives, we've never done the "normal" things: visiting the memorials, seeing the White House (outside of course), and going to most of the museums. Because of my dad's interests, I've been to the Natural History Museum and Air and Space Museum probably 15 times each. But the museums I really want to see, like the American History Museum, I've never been to. It will be during the cherry blossom festival, but on a Friday there shouldn't be TOO many people. I will post MANY pictures for all of you all who can't make it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. We've been wanting to go there for a long time.

    ReplyDelete