Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making it Through the Week

For some reason, this week is going by both amazingly fast and insanely slow. I feel as if, lately, I've been living for the weekends. And when only 2.5 of the 7 days we get a week are weekend days, that makes life a little tricky. One week and a couple of hours from today, I'll be starting spring break. For that, I am very thankful.

This weekend, we go to check out suits/tuxes for *B* for the wedding. I'm really excited. Even though he didn't get to go with me to get my dress, I get to go with him for his outfit. I'm thinking a charcoal grey suit with a grey vest and red/white shirt and tie. If he gets a red shirt, it'll be a white tie and the reverse for the groomsmen.

Things I still need to do:
- decide on a DJ
- decide to (and if necessary) send out save the dates
- find a summer job
- contact our sponsor couple
- pick and plan a honeymoon

I think everything else wedding-related is just about taken care of. We will meet with the flowers guy next week during my break. I've been emailing our photographer back and forth. I'm just waiting to be able to buy my dress in a few months.

Though I will say, I haven't been doing myself any favors on slimming down into that dress. I haven't been to the gym in over a week, and I just ate orange chicken for breakfast. I need some kind of schedule/structure to force me to go to the gym and to watch what I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment