Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Happy Birthday

My baby turned two today. Around here, we celebrate birthdays and gotcha days alike. Wicket got a fist full of treats in her food bowl and gobbled them all up. For the most part, she celebrated by sleeping in her carrier.

While Wicket has been lazing about, I've been hard at work. I made another batch of Italian bread after my first one disappeared! I made a double batch of chili with some cornbread and put it in the freezer. I made some cobbler to go in the freezer, too, but *B* got into it. Before I go to bed, I'm making chicken pot pie for tomorrow's dinner.

Over the course of the last few days, I've come up with a list of things I want to do/learn. I want to:
  • take a First Aid course
  • take a cooking course
  • make my own candles
  • make my own soap
  • make more of my own clothes (skirts)
While I will be working this summer, these things I'd like to get done when I have a little free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment