Sunday, October 4, 2009

What to Do?

I managed to hold it together for the last couple of days, but I have been insanely busy. Between the fall harvest days, the fall fest, and the couches yesterday, the stress from my reprimand, and the happenings today, I'm just about done. This morning I set to grading the tests from my physics kids. I hated it, but slogged through. We went to help my mom move the rest of her big furniture out of my dad's house. Out of the deal, we were to get a newer (but still used) fridge, not that we wouldn't have helped anyway. We got her stuff moved, fought and fussed, and, after many hours of hard work, put the fridge in the truck. Once we got it to our house, we realized that someone mismeasured - there is NO way that fridge will fit. So all of that work was for naught.

This subject I have to list for me:
Why My Life Sucks
- I'm tired
- I'm stressed
- I haven't had enough time to clean the house
- I'm not unpacked
- I haven't had time to relax
- My car has a bunch of problems with it
- I just realized I have school work that was due yesterday
- I am freaking out about this test issue
- I feel sick

Why My Life is Good
- I'm alive and healthy
- I have a great boyfriend
- I have loving and supportive family and friends
- I have a good job
- I have a house
- My brother did work (free of charge) on my car to make it run
- I can afford to put food on the table and in the pantry
- Class is canceled next weekend
- I have a three day weekend this upcoming weekend
- I live in a beautiful place

I need to find some way to calm down and let go of some of this tension. I'm actually afraid to go to work tomorrow. Is that healthy? All I can think of is calling in sick, but I know that eventually I will have to go. I will be praying for strength and renewal in the coming days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that life is hard right now! I hate it when something happens and you just can't get it off your mind. Good luck working through it. You'll be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete